If you would like to save some money on your move, by doing your own packing we can help you achieve professional packing results and protect your belongs with a little help from Boxshop.
Our packing tips will be very useful when its time to pack up your household, by packing in an logical and organized way and make it easier to unpack.
Spend a few dollars and buy sturdy double or triple wall boxes that won’t give out with a little load.
Avoid using used boxes for moving because they are usually infested with insects and not strong enough for your precious belongings.
Start planning and packing about 8 -10 weeks before the move beginning with non-essential items.
- Limit the weight of each box: Try to use smaller moving boxes for heavy items and lift with your knees instead of your back.
- Moving boxes should be double or triple wall to provide the maximum strength required for heavy items.
- Use packing paper and bubble wrap to separate fragile items within the box. Don’t leave empty spaces within the boxes because they will move during transit.
- Prepare your major appliances such as refrigerator, dishwasher, stove, washer and dryer by removing items from them and disconnecting them from the outlet.
- Organize your boxes: Organize boxes by room when loading the truck to make it easier when unpacking.
If you do not want to do your own packing Toronto Moverslocated in Toronto will do all the packing and moving for you including self storage if required.